Copyright

Copyright Notice: All content of this blog is protected by international copyright law. All rights are holded by the originator (and can be asked for there). If not otherwise stated, copying of graphics, design or text is strictly prohibited.

Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Free pattern: es-BEE-lotta!

Today is the first-week-birthday of "esbelotta Amigurumi press"! I want to celebrate this special day with a special gift for you:

es-BEE-lotta 
the mascot of esbelotta, as a free crochet pattern!


Hope you will have fun with this little insect! :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. CUTE!!! Thank-you!

    Happy First Week Birthday =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha, thank you! :D
    Glad you like my little present! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's so cute!!! I'm a new follower!!!
    Thank you for this pattern!!! :D

    AntwortenLöschen

  4. Hi!

    I’d like to feature your pattern on Mooglyblog.com next week! I’ll share the link and a photo, but not the pattern itself. If you have any objections, please let me know!

    Tamara

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.